Buy Art, Win Champagne!
We have been working hard to bring awesome art to the Australian market. This week, we hit 100 orders completed! That is 100 Australian households with art from our site. What a milestone, and we are stoked. So, to celebrate we are giving away a bottle of Mumm champagne (which also happens to be our favourite bottle of bubbles) to 2 lucky art purchasers (and that is 1 bottle each, you don’t have to share!).
To be in to win, just purchase any piece of art by the end of July and you will automatically receive an entry into the draw for each piece purchased. 1 piece of art = 1 entry. Good luck! And thank you so much for your support. When you get 100 orders, you know that it is not just your family and friends buying!
Competition – Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is: Wall Art Collections (ABN 94 632 581 401) whose registered office is at 1/16 Douma Drive, Mudgeeraba QLD 4213.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the terms of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and anything else that refers to this promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Who can enter
- Entry is open to all customers of Wall Art Collections who reside in Australia and who are over the age of 18.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the promotion.
- Entrants who place an order of any value will be eligible to enter the promotion.
When to enter
- The promotion will commence on 19 June 2020 and will run until midnight on 31 July 2020 AEST.
- Orders must be received by midnight on 31 July 2020 AEST to be eligible for the prize.
- The time of entry will in each case be the time the online order is received by the Promoter’s database, not as the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical descriptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
How to enter
- Eligible entrants will automatically be entered into the promotion upon placement of an order for a product on the website.
- No further action is required by entrants to enter the promotion and the Promotor will coordinate and manage the list of valid entrants.
Number of entries permitted
- Each piece of art that is purchased will be eligible for 1 entry in the prize draw.
Draw and notification of winner
- The winner of the promotion will be the first valid entry submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions that is drawn by a Wall Art Collections representative by a random manual draw at 1/16 Douma Drive, Mudgeeraba QLD 4213.
- The prize draw will occur on 1 August 2020 at the conclusion of the promotional period.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the promotion result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
- The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of the draw.
- The prize will be awarded to the person who is named on the order.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
Prize on offer
- There are two prizes on offer. Each prize is one (1) 750mL bottle of Mumm Brut Cordon Rouge NV Champagne. Each prize is valued at $50.00 including GST.
- The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- A refusal to accept a prize will constitute an irrevocable waiver of the right to receive the prize.
Further Terms and Conditions
- Subject to complying with all relevant State and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this promotion if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this promotion.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize if an entrant who claims to be a prize winner is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is not based on skill. Each entrant has a fair and equal chance of winning the prize.