USE OF WEBSITE
You must not use this website, or permit another person to use this website, in a way in which is unacceptable. Use is unacceptable if:
- it involves anything which is fraudulent, false, defamatory, harassing, obscene or indecent;
- it involves unsolicited electronic messages;
- it would involve the contravention of any person’s rights (including rights in respect of Intellectual Property);
- it does or is reasonably likely to breach any applicable laws; or
- it may otherwise be regarded by us, on reasonable grounds, to be unacceptable.
Your obligations when using this website
When accessing and using this website, you must not and must not attempt to (and must not assist any other person to):
- destabilise or damage this website and/or the security or integrity of our IT infrastructure or networks or, where this website is hosted by a third party, that third party’s IT infrastructure or network;
- replicate, copy, recreate or decompile any coding on which this website is based;
- use, or misuse, this website in any way which is likely to adversely affect the functionality and useability of this website;
- gain unauthorised access to any data that you are not permitted to access pursuant to these terms; or
- transmit or input, using this website, any data that may damage another person’s IT infrastructure or software; or content that may be offensive; or material or data in violation of any law (including data or other material which is Intellectual Property not owned by, or licensed to, you).
No viruses etc.
You must use your best efforts to prevent the transmission of any virus, trojan, worm, malware, spyware or any other form of malicious software or code you’re your operating environment to our IT infrastructure, networks or systems or any third-party network or system which hosts this website.